Black pepper is one of the most popular spices in the world. From appetizers to entrees, its distinctive flavour makes it a common addition to a variety of recipes. This cherished seasoning has always been salt’s sidekick, but it’s time to let it step into the spotlight. Give your pepper shaker a rest and replace it with a bottle of Black Pepper+.
When a dish calls for ground black pepper, replace it with Black Pepper+ essential oil. It will add a delicious peppery taste to your favourite soups, rubs, or marinade recipes. This spicy essential oil will quickly become a kitchen staple that you’ll want to keep close at hand for all types of dishes.
- Use in marinades and rubs for pork, beef, poultry, or seafood, or add to roasted vegetables or homemade salad dressings.
- Add to a Salsa Fresca or guacamole for a quick way to spice up Mexican favourites.
- Use to flavour pasta, rice, mashed potatoes, and deli salads.
- Use a drop of Black Pepper+ to spice up your homemade gravy recipe.
- Make your own creamy coleslaw by mixing the following ingredients in a small bowl: – ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt – 3 tbsp. honey – 3-3 ½ tbsp. apple cider vinegar – 1 tsp of Himalayan sea salt – 3 drops of Black Pepper+ essential oil Pour dressing over a 16 oz. package premade coleslaw or shredded cabbage. Stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes. Enjoy!
How to Use
Add 1-2 drops to your favourite recipe or drink.
Black pepper essential oil (Piper nigrum)
†100% pure, YLTG essential oil
Can be ordered through this link and creating your discounted customer account!